Mandatory Student-Athlete Forms
In order to participate in after-school athletics, each student-athlete must turn-in eight forms. These forms should be turned into either your son/daughter's coach, or to Athletic Director Mark Dorfman, prior to tryouts or the first practice. These forms are:
- Agreement for Team Participation
- Agreement for Parent Support
- Sports Physical Form
- Emergency Consent to Treat Form
- Concussion and Head Injury Information Sheet
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Form
- Social Media Contract for Student-Athletes
- Student Personal Automobile Use Form (if applicable)
All these forms are available in the PVUSD Student-Athlete and Parent Handbook link below. The Handbook is also available on the Files page, and also in the AHS front office. You can also fill-out the forms on-line at AthleticClearance.com (see Links page). Please note that you only have to turn-in the complete set of forms once each school year. In other words, if your son or daughter does multiple sports, they only have to turn-in the forms once. However, each school year, all the forms must be re-submitted.
Please also note that each individual sport might have additional forms that require your signatures.